Skip to main content

Hello all.

the pad on my Deagan 594 Commander needs to be replaced. I'm thinking of possibly going w Nico's gel pad but can't find where i might purchase one. Thanks!


tonymiceli Fri, 10/13/2023 - 16:34

i don't think nico is around any more.

malletech is gel pads. you could try them.

you could also talk to John Piper. he might be the best shot at this. he'll make one for you maybe.

Randy_Sutin Sat, 10/14/2023 - 11:06

That said, if you want to opt for felt that is much more like the original instead of a gel pad (I prefer that on my Deagan instruments), just call a local piano tuner. The felt they use for under that keys on a grand piano is the correct width and comes in a variety of thickness and firmness to suit whatever your preference is.